Home | Community | Technical Experts Group
last change: May 12, 2023
The "ACOnet Technical Operation and Planning Group" (ACOnet-TBPG) has the following tasks:
- Development of technical concepts relevant to the operation and enhancement of ACOnet,
- preparation of applicable new technologies and services for ACOnet,
- technical support of the ACOnet steering committee,
- handling of users' technical and operative troubles,
- technical support and information and exchange of ideas in regular meetings.
Each participating organization is entitled to send a representative to the ACOnet TBPG.
The regular ACOnet-TBPG meetings take place twice a year. In the Webportal you can find the agendas and the minutes of the meetings as well as some presentation files.
67th ACOnet TBPG Meeting
Date: 1-2 June 2023
Venue: Medical University of Innsbruck
Details and registration: see Web Portal
(access restricted to authorized IT staff of ACOnet participants)
Please register by 17 May 2023, 12:00 CEST.