The login area ("Webportal"), accessible by LOGIN at top right of ACOnet's webpages, offers additional services for ACOnet participants:
- Participant data shows detailed technical and administrative information.
- The User Profile lists the membership in user groups as well as the other members in these groups, and provides their mail addresses. Additionally, a view of subscribed mailing lists is implemented.
- News and information about the Working Groups are also available at the login area.
- The possibility of a personal registration to ACOnet events is given by the Event Manager.
- The Network Status area contains ACOnet statistics and a network monitor.
ACOnet participants' IT staffers are invited to apply for an Webportal account to get access to the afore-mentioned services.
Please fill in the form (see below) completely with your full name, participating organization, and personal data, and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that we can not accept incomplete forms. After a check of your request we will send your login credentials to you.