The login area ("Web Portal"), accessible by Portal at top right of ACOnet's webpages, offers additional services for ACOnet participants:
- Participant data shows detailed technical and administrative information.
- The User Profile lists the membership in user groups as well as the other members in these groups, and provides their mail addresses. Additionally, a view of subscribed mailing lists is implemented.
- News and information about the Working Groups are also available at the login area.
- The possibility of a personal registration to ACOnet events is given by the Event Manager.
- The Network area includes ACOnet statistics and security tools.
ACOnet participants' IT staffers are invited to apply for a portal account to get access to the afore-mentioned services.
Please fill in the form (see below) completely with your full name, participating organization, and personal data, and mail it to webmaster(at)aco.net. Kindly note that we can not accept incomplete forms. After a check of your request we will send your login credentials to you.
- ACOnet PortalAccount-EN v3-0.txt(3.1 kB)